Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Porch

This is how I decorated my porch this year. I had so much fun putting it together.
I had on old milk can that I use in my back yard, I grabbed it and put a fake pumpkin sitting on the top on the milk can, I filled the pumpkin with fall yumminess, and strung a leaf garland around the milk can.
I had an old window sitting in my garage, that I haven't got to yet and decided it would be great to add. I put a nail in the window and then hung a wreath from the nail and added a wood pumpkin to the wreath with wire.
I got this old wood crate from my grandma's house before is was sold. It was a future home in my youngest son's room which is currently being re-done. But in the mean time I thought it would be fun to put it on the porch. I added a nail to hang the berry wreath. I also added my cute 4x4 pumpkins that I posted about last week, if you missed it you can find it here.
And there you have it my fall porch!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. Love the scarecrow and chunky 4x4 pumpkins. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inspired! Time to do something with the courtyard...wish I had that milk can!

    ReplyDelete